Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Elizabeth I And Studio 60.

I felt like bumming around yesterday so I decided to watch TV . I stumbled upon an excellent HBO produced TV movie called Elizabeth I . As usual for an HBO produced film , it was well acted especially with Jeremy Irons on it .That's what I find interesting in period movies like this , such a wealth of material .
Later in the evening , my wife sked me to watch with her the much anticipated series - Studio 60 . It did not dissapoint . I was enthralled all showing long . It's kind of interesting to watch behind the scenes happenings in movie and TV world. Like some years ago , the account of how Jay Leno and Dave Letterman duke it out for the right to hosts the Tonight Show. Very intriguing . And intrigues are always fascinating !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home