Wednesday, August 16, 2006

David Chase , A Genius

For the past months now , TLN has been showing re runs of Soprano . I love this show especially Gandolfini as Tony Soprano or Mr. T . The series is supposed to be down to its last 4 or 6 episodes which the crew are set to film soon. I heard that Gandolfini was injured so the filming got delayed . Maybe from eating too much . In just about episode , Tony was shown eating something .I won't be surprise if he has jaw or weight problem.
The showing is at 11 PM so it's quite late in the day when it finish. Before , we watch Soprano from a videotape that my wife's friend taped for us .She's got HBO .I just want to have my satellite soon so I can catch up. Actually , I've seen Soprano I , II , III from DVD I borrowed from the Library .These discs are good because these contain the Producer's insights. David Chase has some interesting views .

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger film critic said...

I like Soprano too ! The acting is brilliant.

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger coach said...

I'm glad it's coming to the end . It's getting boring . The series has been stretched too long !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home