Monday, July 24, 2006

Miss Universe

Me and my wife watched this show last night . I would say, we totally enjoyed it. I don't usually enjoy such shows but last night was different . The wife guessed correctly the top 5 positions . Miss Japan is really pretty . Too bad she lost. Miss Puerto Rico won. Isn't Puerto Rico one of the countries where beauty contest is a cottage industry ? The other one I think in Venezuela. These 2 places start them young and train their young women how to be a beauty queen . Plastic surgery included. Donald Trump , the pageant chairman , has another prospect . A future Mrs. Trump no.? I lost count of how many wives Trump has.xx

1 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Blogger john said...

What an ego maniac. Trump is better off staying near Melanie and his baby .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home