Monday, July 31, 2006

Conan O Brien

My satellite is almost fixed . Soon I will be able to watch all my favorite TV shows . Lately , I am not watching too much. In fact , I missed the late night talk shows of Jay , Dave , Jimmy and Conan Conan can be a very funny guy . He's supposed to be Jay's replacement after Mr. Leno steps down. I think he has about 4 years left on his contract. That will be something . His brand of humor is different from Jay. Conan used to write for SNL so the young people can identify with his jokes. I like the portion of his show when Conan combines the features of 2 celebrities to predict how their baby will look like. That's a riot all the time !

3 Comments:

At 12:52 PM, Blogger john said...

He's got to be the funniest night timtr talk show host .

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger coach said...

it's too late for me to watch the late night . I think tho that Jay is my fav.

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger coach said...

The late night programming is lame at times . Replays all the time .Same guests are circling the talk show .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home