Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Plasma TV

An acquiantance keep talking about buying a plasma TV that is HD. He said he saw some of these new TVs at some shops. I think he was referring to Best Buy . ' It's really something . You can stand this near and you would see all marks on the stars' faces ' he said. Well , I'm not crazy about marks in one's face . It reminds me of what Jay Leno said when he learned that veteran newscaster Dan Rather will do the newcast and the like for Mark Cuban's HD Net . ' My God . The people will see how all the pokes and marks in Dan's face . Now , they will really say he's old ' joked the comedian . The price of a LG 50 inch plasma is $ 3500 . Not bad . I don't know if I will buy one yet ! Maybe if I have the sattelite hooked up .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home