Monday, September 04, 2006

Entourage

What a series ! This Entourage is really enjoyable . I watched all of the episodes of season 3 in one day . One Sunday , all episodes of Entourage was shown from morning until 10 PM non stop and I watched them all . It hurts my back and eyes from too much strain .
The series was realy enjoyable like a combination of Sex In The City and Friends . The male version of Sex.. A lot of male adventures involving sexual explois which are really funny . I especially like 'Ari' . He's really funny and 'convincing as a movie 'Agent' .I will surely watch season 4 of Entourage !

2 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Blogger coach said...

I love Entourage .Did'nt 'Ari' got the Emmy ?

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Foto Man said...

Love the show and the gorgeous chicks , baby !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home