Thursday, September 07, 2006

My New Fav - Celebrity Duets

Today being Thursday is the day for Celebrity Duets . It's Simon's new production where celebs get to sing with real singers like Michael Bolton , Gladys Knight and many others. The good thing about this show is that it features actual celebs unlike Dancing With The Stars which all you've got are unknowns or has beens . I am not saying the celebs are in the stature of a Tom Cruise but they are more famous and more recent stars than the ' stars ' in Dancing although I heard the latest Dancing will have Jerry Seinfeld in it . I look forward to tonights show . The celebs that can ' actually ' sing are Jai Rodriguez of ' Queer Eye...' and that Will Smith's sidekick in ' Fresh Prince...' . There are no 'Simon type ' among the 3 judges which include Marie Osmond . I guess the Producers have to be careful not to bruise the egos of the celebs .

3 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Blogger Foto Man said...

I don't watch the show . I might take a peek tonite . A peek only .

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger coach said...

I like Lucy Lawless's singing . She's sexy too !

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger john said...

I watched the replay of this in MuchMore Music. Smokey Robinson is smoking in his duet with Lisa .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home