Saturday, October 07, 2006

New Shows

I tries watching some new shos this week . This is my opinion of them :

1. Nine - Not enough action . Becomes very boring after few commercials . I just switch to other show . Grade - D

2. Heroes - Some interesting portions . Can be promising I though if one has the patience . There are different stars/story lines so the show can be interesting one second and not the next . Grade -C+

3. Kidnapped - It' the 3rd week that I've seen the show . Every episode has been good so far . Having Timothy Hutton definitely did not hurt . At least there is a movie star in this new TV series. I noticed that the first 2 shows featurer some recycled TV stars. Grade - A-

4. Smith - Again this show is its 3rd week . So far so good . Every week is a new caper for the gang which is led magnificently by Ray Liotta . Also Virginia Madsen as his wife is there too.
The show is Ocean Eleven in week i , 12 in week 2 and so on. Grade - A+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home