Sunday, February 24, 2008

The Knight Rider Zooms Again.


New episodes of my favorite TV shows are set to roll again with the end of the writers strike. It's really timely especially that Prison Break aired it's last episode last week.I look forward to watching Desperate Housewives , Gray's Anatomy and many more of my favorite TV shows.
I want to see the new shows too if these are worth viewing. Shows like Moonlight and Big Bang Theory look interesting . I wonder how many of these new TV shows will click with the viewers. I bet more than half of these shows will be cancelled. One new TV show ( revived ) I looked forward to watching is Knight Rider . How will the producers of the show upgrade KITT ? The car gadgets in the old KITT are now ordinary features of most automobiles now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home